Monday, September 20, 2010

Barefoot Mom's Book of the Week: Cleo's Alphabet Book


A friend of mine just ordered this book, and I will admit that I had to take a peek in it before I shipped it off to her!  I feel quite confident she and her sons will just love it.  It's just adorable!  I love how it gives the letters of the alphabet at the beginning of the book, then each page thereafter is a picture with just the letter of what that picture begins with so the child can guess what the name of the item listed is in the picture.  What a great way to learn.  Also at the end of the book there are just the pictures shown so the child can practice again but with no tips of which letter corresponds.  I think this book is a great, fun learning tool!

Here's a look inside!
There's even an activity sheet you can print out for your child to do!  http://store.barefootbooks.com/media/product_files/activity1_3262_1.pdf

This book is great for children ages 1 to 4 years.  Prices are:

Hardcover:  $15.99
Board Book:  $6.99
Paperback:  $6.99

Check it out!  http://store.barefootbooks.com/cleo-s-alphabet-book-2.html#?bf_affiliate_id=000-0fl8n

No comments:

Post a Comment