Friday, September 3, 2010

Barefoot Mom's Grand Opening Sale Extravaganza...Final Day!

Today is the last day of my Grand Opening!  Take a look at these wonderful books for children.  They offer learning experiences and just plain fun stories to read with your child...or for your child to read to you!

This offer is good for today only.

*For South Carolina customers only (if you live outside of South Carolina, please contact me for a special coupon).*

Place your order directly through me (not through my website) to take advantage of Buy 1, get 1 50% off (lesser or equal value) and free shipping (a $4.99 savings)!  There's no limit!  Credit cards and checks accepted.**

View my Barefoot Books website at http://Dana-Mears.barefootbooks.com/.

Email your order information (I will call you for payment) to daeunau@yahoo.com or call me at (803)727-6555.

**Sales tax applies to order cost before discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment